Sunday 7 September 2008

LANGUAGE FOR SPEAKING

We learn some important Phrase and language for presentation from Dilek’s class.
For Example if the out line is for

Computer Telephony:

1 Description
2 Benefits to use
3 Effects on land phone and network providers
4 Effects on mobile phone network provides

The starting can be like that:

Good morning, today I am going to talk about the importance of computer telephony in our daily life. This talk will be divided in to four parts. Firstly I will briefly describe the history and description of its use. Secondly, I will describe how it benefits to users and then give idea of these effects on land phone networks provide. After that finally I will conclude my discussion by giving you the picture of effects on mobile phone network provides.

No comments: